Donate to CANFRO
There are six ways to donate:
1. Interac e-Transfer
2. One-time payment using PayPal
3. Cheque through the mail
4. Cash (while you are in Oaxaca)
5. Recurring donations through CanadaHelps.org
6. Arranging for a Legacy Gift
Please note that although we are a volunteer not-for-profit organization, we have ongoing operating expenses. Our Board of Directors has approved a small automatic deduction from each donation to cover these expenses (held at 5% since 2014). Donors may wish to consider the net amount that will be available to their selected project(s) after this deduction.
Read about How CANFRO Manages Donations.
Please select the type of donation you would like to make:
- Go online to the Interac e-Transfer section of your bank’s website.
- Use email@example.com as the destination email address.
- In the Notes section please indicate the project(s) you wish to support.
- Remember to also enter your contact information so we know where to send your receipt.
- Use the following: security question = name of charity, answer = canfro
- We will send your receipt for tax purposes within 2 weeks of receiving the funds.
- Open PayPal™ by clicking the Donate button below the project of your choice.
- We will send your receipt for tax purposes within 2 weeks of receiving notification from PayPal.
- Note that the receipt you receive from PayPal is for your records, but cannot be used for income tax purposes.
- You can click on the form to open it in Adobe Reader, type in your information, then save and/or print the completed form. Or you can open and print the form, then complete it by hand. Please be sure to sign it.
- Click on this link to open the CANFRO Donation Form
- Please return the form and your cheque to the address on the form.
- We will send your receipt for tax purposes in the mail or by email within 2 weeks of receiving your donation.
Information brochures containing a donation form are available to Canadian donors at our partner NGOs in Oaxaca:
- The Centre of Hope for Children at Crespo 308, Centro (School Sponsorship Project/Food Project)
- The Oaxaca Lending Library at Pino Suárez 519, Centro (Book Project)
- The Oaxaca Learning Centre at Murguía 703, Centro (Tutor Project)
- Fondo Guadalupe Musalem A.C. Segunda Privada de Orquídeas No. 103, Colonia Las Flores, Santa Lucía del Camino
(High School Project for Girls)
- CORAL at Zaragoza 101, col. Margarita Maza de Juarez (Speech & Signing Therapy Project)
Please complete and return the form along with your donation to staff on site. We will send your receipt for tax purposes within 2 weeks of receiving notification from Oaxaca.
Your receipt for tax purposes will be provided by CanadaHelps.
Select the DONATE MONTHLY tab.
A project manager would be happy to answer any questions:
We like to acknowledge our generous donors on our website. Please let us know if you do not wish your name listed on our Thank You page.